The Zion Feed aggregates all the conversations in from your profile, your communities, and people you follow. Zion does not use any algorithms that modify the Zion feed in anyway to favor certain conversations.
To navigate your Zion feed follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to your Zion Homepage
- Scroll up and down to view posts aggregated from communities you are a part of, from people you follow, and (need more information)
- to make a post to all your followers click the "+" symbol in blue in the top right hand corner
- Navigate to your Profile or Zion Feed
- Click the blue "+" at the top left of the screen
- Input your desired information for the post and click enter. Currently, conversations support text, images, links, and videos.
To remove someone from your feed, click on their name in your feed and follow the instruction on how to block profiles. To remove a community from your feed follow he instructions for leaving a community.